Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm Following the Yellow Brick Road to Freebies and Fun!


Happy International Blog-Hopping Day!  Teaching Blog Addict is hosting a fun linky party and of course I had to join the fun..... because there is no place like TBA! 
I linked up to Krystal's blog, Kreative in Kinder to share some freebies with you!    


I have been able to dilly dabble with some new stuff... some inspired by pinterest and some remakes of some things I used in my class last year.  I haven't had the chance to make all the things I have thought of that I want in my classroom because I am working this summer and spending time with my family.... However, I have these things to share. 



Don't you love this?!!!!  Sorry I didn't link it from pinterest...but you can find it on one of my pinterest boards.


I thought it would be great for an open house gift for my kinders so.... I made these to attach to a pencil.... What do you think?  If you like you can get yours here.
Then I saw this from Fabulous in First Blog and it was made just for me!  I am always forgetting where I placed my to do list.... This way I could never lose it!


So I made this for my desk.  It went more with my theme of my classroom.  All you have to do is download.... cut it to fit a frame, I got mine from the Dollar Tree and voila!  Just use a dry erase marker and then erase each week!  Love!
Here is what I came up with....

Loving the chevron and polka dots this year!  You can get your copy here!

And finally new directions for my kiddos... love the visuals and this really helped my children last year!  Here are the new ones I made...

Loving the new graphics I got from Sweet Pickles on Teacher's Notebook. You need to check out her shop here.  Just click on the pic to get your copy!

Thank you for coming to check out my freebies.... Make sure you check out TBA for more fun and link up if you have anything to share!  Just click on the TBA pic to go to TBA and the pot of gold pic to go to Krystal's blog. 

Stay tuned .... I have a few things from Learning Resources to give away and of course I need to tell you about a couple of new friends!

Hop to you drop my friends!
Graphics... Sweet Pickles,Scrappin Doodles, and Digital Delight
































































































































27 comments:

Busy Bees said...

Your stuff looks great. Love the to do list...I saw it but forgot about it!! Thanks for sharing~
Can't wait to start making some things. My son is moving to Texas this weekend, so that has been my priority!! Then in a week, I will be crying and trying to keep myself busy!!
BusyBees

mcoop1125 said...

Thanks for the freebies...love the direction cards...my old ones needed a make-over! So excited to find your blog...added you to my Google Reader:-)
Michelle

Lori Rosenberg said...

The direction cards are super cute! Thanks so much for sharing them!

ΡΌ Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Pennie said...

Thanks so much for the freebies. Can you tell me where exactly you got the blue on blue polka dot background for your to do list? By the way I like the color combo on that list so much that I might just use that for my theme colors this year.

Jennifer Tilton said...

Thank you so much!
Jennifer
kindertrips

Mercedes Hutchens said...

Thanks for following my bog! I was so excited to see that you were posting items with Dropbox. They are so easy to download. I hadn't figured out how to add freebies to my blog other than through TPT. Dropbox looks like it will be easy.

Thanks,
Mercedes
Surfing to Success

rooneyhunt said...

Thanks for sharing! I love the "Welcome" tags- I'm going to use them for my Open House! :)
~ Amy

Jessica said...

I am your newest follower and love your freebies. Thanks for sharing them!!

Kreative in Kinder said...

This is great Pam. Thanks for linking up!
<>< Crystal

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much for the goodies!! I love the visual directions, they were on my summer to do list and now you have save me lots of time! Thank you again!

Amber Huber said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower. I just wanted to let you know that I am passing on the One Lovely Blog award to you for such a cute blog! You can pick up the award at my blog:www.sweetkinders.blogspot.com.

Thanks,

Amber Huber

Ashley said...

Love the visual directions- thank you for sharing!

Ashley
www.meandmarielearning.blogspot.com

TammySF. said...

You've won my big giveaway!!! Stop by my blog to check it out!!I just posted it!!

http://www.123teachwithme.com/2012/07/winner-freebie-and-linky.html

Tammy
1...2...3...Teach With Me

Mrs. B said...

Love the picture frame to do list- I need to make one of those!

I also nominated you for some awards, so if you would like to see, please visit:
Learning With Mrs. Brinn

Rose said...

I just nominated you for the "Versatile Blogger" Award. Stop by my blog to pick up your award. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas.

Rose
"The Wonderful World of Kindergarten"

Miss Jones said...

Hello! I've just nominated you for 2 awards, because I think your blog is adorable! Stop by mine anytime to pick them up! Happy Friday! :)

Miss J
The Joy of Educating

Just Wild About Teaching said...

your ideas are awesome...im glad i stumbled across your page... i really like the heading at the top of your blog...im your newest follower drop by =)

Just Wild About Teaching

Crayons and Curls said...

Hi Pam! Thank you for all your cute freebies! I am so glad you are enjoying your Summer with your family! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Wild About K Kids said...

I just love your Welcome idea, just like the birthday straws! Thanks for the to do list freebie. Perfect! I always have 10 different to-do lists floating around my desk :)

Marlana said...

Pam, I miss you in bloggy land!!! I hope you are doing well and enjoying your summer!

Blessings,
Marlana
Lil' Country Kindergarten
Kindergarten Network

Doodle Darlin said...

Hey girl! Love your blog! If you ever find yourself in need for some new clipart for your units, PLEASE come and check out my blog and Etsy shop. I'm just getting started, but I'm adding new things every day. I will also take any requests that you may have.

http://doodledarlin.blogspot.com
www.etsy.com/shop/DoodleDarlin

Mrs. Cole said...

I created a new blog for my school to document our process in becoming a Leader in Me school. Since I know your school does Leader in Me, I put your blog on our Favorite Blogs list. Check it out.

http://countryheightsleaderinme.blogspot.com

Cara said...

Hi Pam,
I actually have the Happy birthday ballons in my classroom (I also saw them on pinterest.) I love your idea of adding the "Welcome" sign on a penicl. I downloaded that real quick. Hee! Hee! Thanks so much for the idea!
;0) Cara

Kindergarten Boom Boom

P/S I am your newest follower!

Tamara L. Chilver said...

Hi Pam. I am missing you! I hope everything is going well. I'm sure you are super busy but wanted you to know that a friend is thinking about you.

Mrs. C said...

Missing you!

Melissa ~Jungle Learners~ said...

Wow! Thank you so much for these fabulous freebies! I adore your blog and you are a great example to me. I do have a question for you....can you tell me how you numbered your comments? I've looked for different tutorials on it, but can never get it to work. Thank you again so much, I'm excited to use all of them!! Have a fabulous holiday weekend!

Melissa
Jungle Learners

Cheryl E. said...

Hi Pam!
I was just thinking about you and wanted to say Hi! :)
Cheryl

Post a Comment